I was recently in a vacation rental home in Santa Rosa Beach and loved this new twist on bunks. This is the first time I remember seeing a privacy option for bunk beds.
Our area depends on vacation rentals and so many owners have figured out the key to a successful vacation rental is maximizing occupancy, (within reason) while still creating comfort . There are a few basic thoughts in vacation rentals and maximizing space.
1) Always have a private master to accommodate those requiring more privacy.
2) Make sure you have at least one King bed in the home.
3) utilize space wisely, if two queens can accommodate one room, then use two queen beds not just one. With this said, do not over crowd the space, be mindful of what you would want to stay in.
4) Don’t let small amounts of money stop you from making larger amounts of money. Use your space wisely. Simple items like having a comfortable pull out sofa. Recently, I have been seeing some petty nice chairs that unfold to a bed! Be wise with your purchases. Many people want to bring their unused furniture to this area to place it… Make sure it is usable or don’t put it in your rental.
5) Build those bunks. If you are going to purchase bunks on line, make sure they are high quality, other wise, reach out to me and I will give you the name of an amazing local who builds these bunks to fit your space. Add amenities like fans, outlets and TV’s to the individual bunks to create comfort for all in the home. I have more tips on vacation rentals to come!
These are som basics on Maximizing your potential. There is so much more to explain, we are happy to answer any questions you have.